AdvancedRM will become a valuable partner for your legal team. Our trained medical professionals have extensive experience in life care planning, medical file reviews, identification and coordination of experts, cost projections, providing expert testimony, as well as care management.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Physical Disabilities
- Developmental Disabilities
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Complex Injury
- Mental Health Problems
- Chronic or Serious Illnesses
- Personal Injury Claims
- Medical Malpractice Claims
AdvancedRM employs a team of trained professionals who provide litigation support to both plaintiff and defense attorneys throughout the United States. Our utilization of nurses, therapists, social workers, and experienced medical professionals provide a cost-effective solution to moving your case through the litigation process.
- Attend your IME’s and provide you with a thorough report following the exam
- Perform a detailed medical file review and alert you to medical issues affecting your case and your client’s future medical outlook
- Provide Expert Witness testimony
- Complete an Attendant Care Analysis and Report
- Evaluate homes and vehicles for modifications
- Evaluate the potential monetary value of your case
- Provide case management
- Prepare Life Care Plans
- Provide support to guardians and conservators
- Evaluate vocational potential or loss of earnings
We work closely with legal staff to provide a thorough analysis of the medical issues on each case and assist with logistical support as needed. Our services are customized to meet the needs of every law firm and case. No job is too small or too large; we can tailor our service to meet your needs.
AdvancedRM is also able to provide guardian/family support. Clients who are experiencing problems in multiple areas due to illness/injuries, developmental disabilities, dementia, severe memory loss, or other cognitive impairments may be in need of care management. We work to maximize use of available funds, locate access to funding/community support, while promoting independence and improving quality of life.
We offer free consultations to discuss case direction and service options. Call us with a case you may require assistance with, and we can provide a detailed analysis of how we are able to help you achieve the best results for your client. We will answer all of your questions before getting started.